Crazy How It Feels Tonight

Its crazy just knowing that the world is round. Here I am dancing on the ground. Am I rightside up or upside down? Is this real or am I dreaming?

Monday, May 08, 2006

Still so far away

This is officially the worst I have ever been. EVER. As a procrastinator, that is. I have a final tomorrow and I'm not yet half-way through the materials. The thing is, I just can't make myself care anymore. In my mind I'm already done and out exploring the infinite abyss (yeah, I stole that from Garden State, but I really think its a beautiful concept).

I've tried holing up in my little apartment, going to H's house, hiding in corners of the various coffee shops on my street...nothing is working anymore. Life is distracting. And it doesn't help when, on the eve of a final, I suddenly feel the need to start up a blog.

Tomorrow I will force myself to enter the law library, where the air is thick with stress and the sounds of break-downs. I really hate it there. Its a beautiful building with windows overlooking the woods, but I can no longer stand the atmostphere or the people that frequent the place.

I'm just fighting to pass this class. I can't believe how good I used to be. Throughout the last two years I thought grades mattered. Now I just want to be able to take that walk, grab that degree and run. I seriously need to make myself start caring just a little or I am truly in danger. Two finals and four days to go...

Ugh. Sounds so close, but its still so far away. Screw it. I'm going to go take a shower.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home