Crazy How It Feels Tonight

Its crazy just knowing that the world is round. Here I am dancing on the ground. Am I rightside up or upside down? Is this real or am I dreaming?

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Brutal

Damn, last night was brutal. I had refused to believe a closed-book exam could take 5 hours...but it did. Then I looked back over my outlines afterward and realized I had mixed up just about everything in my head. Sweet. I figure after spending an entire evening writing the maximum page limit, there is no way this guy could fail me. Hopefully. Now its down to the final push. (my friend said that phrase reminded her of childbirth...and you know, they might be kind of comparable.)

One highlight: I picked up my cap and gown today! It looks ridiculous of course. But it reminds me that the end is near. Freedom!!! They will never take it from me again.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home