Crazy How It Feels Tonight

Its crazy just knowing that the world is round. Here I am dancing on the ground. Am I rightside up or upside down? Is this real or am I dreaming?

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Procrastination

I'm amusing myself with all of the random thoughts that pop into my mind while at the library. Anything is interesting when you're supposed to be focused on secured transactions.

For example, I was just noticing that I don't hold my pen "right." I do the bottom two, instead of bottom three, fingers method and I like it that way, damnit. (To hell with conformity!) Why did my third grade teacher care how the class held our pencils?!

Another thing is that SO was sitting here with me earlier searching for apartments in LA on Craig's List. Now I'm finding myself oddly wishing I had something to search for on Craig's List- which is something I never do. Maybe I'll try some preliminary searching to scope out housing/rental markets in areas where I might get a job...someday...I hope...

...Or I suppose I could just keep studying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home