Crazy How It Feels Tonight

Its crazy just knowing that the world is round. Here I am dancing on the ground. Am I rightside up or upside down? Is this real or am I dreaming?

Monday, May 22, 2006

Summer?

Nothing like bar review class to smash all my hopes of an enjoyable summer.

Holy shit. Today I found out that not only will I not have Saturdays or Sundays off, but there is also no way I can continue to volunteer where I worked this past year. I have to give it up- and in so doing, I am almost certainly kicking myself in the ass as far as getting that job is concerned. But its not like they'd hire me anyway if I spent too much time being a rockstar volunteer and not enough time intensely studying. If I fail I'm no good to anyone.

So I guess I'll say goodbye to late-night bar-hopping; Sunday afternoon wakeboarding; the idea of dating anyone; and finally, going to court on the west side. *sigh*

BarBri's slogan had better be right: "Do it Once, Do it Right, and NEVER do it again!" Welcome to the summer that wasn't.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home