Crazy How It Feels Tonight

Its crazy just knowing that the world is round. Here I am dancing on the ground. Am I rightside up or upside down? Is this real or am I dreaming?

Monday, May 22, 2006

Nice Guys

Ugh. It might be true- what they say about nice guys. There is this amazing guy out there who treats me so well. He is caring, trustworthy, thoughtful and attentive... plus he's totally hot and drives a truck! I would give anything to feel about him the way he feels about me.

But I know its not right to settle. He would never cheat and he would be there for me forever, but I'm not ready yet to give up on my chance for true passion. I'm talking about knockin' me off my feet, head-over-heels passion. I still want to believe its possible.

My friend's wedding invitation has this quote on it: "To love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides." I think that's beautiful; just perfect.

1 Comments:

At 10:29 PM, Blogger L. said...

Never settle. It's oke if you don't feel the same. At least you recognized it early this time.

I feel the same way you do. My question is "Will I ever feel that way?" I fear that it doesn't really exist. But I guess the only way of knowing that it does is to experience. An almost-catch-22.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home