Crazy How It Feels Tonight

Its crazy just knowing that the world is round. Here I am dancing on the ground. Am I rightside up or upside down? Is this real or am I dreaming?

Saturday, June 10, 2006

Status Change

I understand that the older we get the more complicated our pasts become. I know that, inevitably, guys will be hung up on ex-girlfriends. But is it really too much to ask to have guys who show interest in me actually be single themselves?! I didn't used to think so... but my experiences have proven otherwise.

I'm going to meet up with a new guy next week- nothing serious or awkward, just a beer or two (or four) in person. The curious thing, though, is that he has just suddenly and unexpectedly changed his "status" to "in a relationship." What?!

Maybe I had the wrong impression. Maybe our scheduled beer drinking is merely meant to be a friendly chat and networking opportunity. Maybe the status change was his way of making that abundantly clear. Really, that would be fine with me. I've got another on my mind anyway... But damn, it was still frustrating...bad memories and past complications. We've all got 'em. And we just keep getting older.

2 Comments:

At 10:59 PM, Blogger L. said...

Or maybe he thinks he's in a relationship with you...

 
At 8:29 PM, Blogger Banana said...

hahaha, no way! Now that would be lame. He did say he was looking forward to meeting me... which is completely ambiguous. This should be interesting.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home