Crazy How It Feels Tonight

Its crazy just knowing that the world is round. Here I am dancing on the ground. Am I rightside up or upside down? Is this real or am I dreaming?

Saturday, June 17, 2006

Not Mr. Right, just Mr. Normal?

Here comes a big Saturday night in- studying. Well, if I could stop my internet distractions that is. Life is not so exciting at the moment.

I'm also hiding out from Mr. Nice Guy. He's in town this weekend and I don't have the time or desire to see him. But he just doesn't take a hint! Seriously, I don't know what to do. Why can't I ever get involved with a NORMAL, socially adept man?! (Maybe stop expecting greatness from random messages.) But then again, normal is boring.

So I told him to leave me alone. He then emails me and says I'm right and he's sorry and that he'll stop by on Sunday. Ugh. I certainly didn't try to get up on that pedestal of his, but apparently I'm still cemented up there. I am not a bitch. Why must he make me act like one?!

And then there's the status changer- he IS involved, I was right. However he said its not what I think and proceeded to swear that he's not "that guy." He wants to explain when ("when," not "if") his status changes again. Even worse, I want to hear it. And I CAN'T explain that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home