Crazy How It Feels Tonight

Its crazy just knowing that the world is round. Here I am dancing on the ground. Am I rightside up or upside down? Is this real or am I dreaming?

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Concussion

I can now say with authority that its possible to suffer a mild concussion by running into a wall. It happened the other night- I got the black-out and now I'm still dealing with dizzy spells and exhaustion. But what better excuse for my lack of concentration though, really? At least, in my mental fog, I don't have to feel guilty this week!

In other news, the Status-changer was true to his word. He actually appears to be a good guy. I'm seeing him again. Just for fun, I looked at what the stars had to say about our chances.

It started out like this: "You're not a particularly 'deep' person, Gemini, and your Scorpio lover has an unmatched depth of passion." Ouch. :) Well, at least it eventually ended on a semi-positive note: "This may not be a relationship that will last forever, but while it lasts, it will definitely be an exciting and passionate love affair."

Its fun to believe, isn't it?

1 Comments:

At 8:08 PM, Blogger L. said...

Wait, are we hanging out or dating status-changer?

And you like how I use the royal we, as if we date as a unit or something?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home