Crazy How It Feels Tonight

Its crazy just knowing that the world is round. Here I am dancing on the ground. Am I rightside up or upside down? Is this real or am I dreaming?

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Thirty Percent

Each day I'm becoming more and more convinced that come September I will find myself among Oregon's thirty percent of unsuccessful bar applicants. (In other words, I'm going to fail.) I just took an entire insane week off from studying due to wedding craziness- and had SO MUCH FUN doing it! But now I can't get back to the grind. Eighteen days...

To make matters worse, I have also failed my friend of the same name in her mission created for me. I was to play the field and keep everything casual and date at least two guys at once. I found that I suck at that. I wish I could be more like RC. But I can't get this new, amazing, entertaining, fun, sweet guy out of my head. (In other words, I don't want to.) I also love his dog. There is frightening potential here.

What am I going to do?! Eighteen days to change my life.

2 Comments:

At 5:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You need a new blog post that counter attacks this one. Whoo hoo! you did it Brady! That is awesome!

 
At 4:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No matter if some one searches for his vital thing, therefore he/she wants to be available that
in detail, so that thing is maintained over here.
Also see my web page - diets that work

 

Post a Comment

<< Home